Jelly Queen is the main antagonist in Candy Crush Jelly Saga. She first appears in level 4, in the intro and all jelly boss levels. She spreads green jellies in jelly boss levels.
Her body is made of pink jelly and she wears earrings and a necklace made of orange striped candies and holds a wand with an orange sphere on its head.
On the way of Cotton Candy Clouds, she traps Mr. Yeti, Jenny’s uncle.
- In the older versions of the game (Before 1.4.1) she used to add more frosting to the board in puffler boss levels.
- In the newer versions Cupcake Carl took over the job.
- When the player clicks/taps End Game in any of the boss levels, she will appear in the middle of the screen and throw her green jelly at the screen before the game over screen appears.
- However, when you hold an X at the gold shop screen or hold End Game at the option to continue the game or end the game, there is a chance that she will not appear and the game over screen will appear immediately.
- She appears on the main menu of the game. However, she was removed on July 9, 2019.
- She is a playable character in Candy Crush Friends Saga. In that game, however, she did not do anything bad, and she gains a pendant of light blue candy.
- In episode 86 of Candy Crush Soda Saga, Northern Nibbles, the character Researcher Toco does mention Jelly Queen, but it does not tell her name; instead, it says “Jelly lady”.
- Her jiggling was changed on March 24, 2021, on mobile devices, and April 6, 2021, on Facebook.
Cupcake Carl is the second antagonist in Candy Crush Jelly Saga. He first appears at level 21, in the intro and all puffler boss levels.
He is a blue cupcake with two hands and wears a purple mask on his face.
- In the 34th episode (Unknown Episode 34 name), he is giving flowers to the cupcake girls.
- In the 35th episode (Unknown Episode 35 name), he is standing on a big cake sadly.
- In the 36th episode (Unknown Episode 36 name), he is jumping on the marshmallow house, where pufflers live.